This blog is to help us raise funds for our adoption to China.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A word about the contributors:

Thanks to Janette (aka Mom) for inputting recipes and putting in a few of your own! She is a proud grandma to four wonderful kids. And she cannot wait for the next one!

Thanks to my sister, Kristen Streepey, who loves to cook. She gathered, created and inputted a lot of these recipes. She is a stay-at-home-mom of two and an attorney. Among other work, she does readoptions for international adoptions for families who live in Indiana. She’d be happy to help you with yours! She also sells Tupperware on the side. Let me know if you’d like to purchase any or would like a catalog or if you'd like to contact her about a readoption.

I (Amy) put most of this book together. I also love to cook and bake. I’m glad that we were able to do another cookbook. I am the proud mother of one (soon to be two). I am a stay-at-home mom and enjoy watching my niece a few days a week. I also sell Shaklee on the side. My website is http://www.amymiller.myshaklee.com/. I love the products! Feel free to browse and I’d be happy to answer any questions. You can email me through the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment